Friday, July 29, 2011

Seamen's Sinking

OK, So as I mentioned before Seamen didn't make the cut. I mean as desperate as I was to have people to hang out with and stuff to do...he still didn't make it. 6-8weekish and I had had enough. His shining moment was the Orlando trip and then it was just annoying from there.

1) It got where I was not being myself around him, being fake and laughing at stuff I didn't think was funny and listening to him talk about stuff I didn't care about. He was just blah personality and socially weird.

2) I started not to be able to stand that he thought that becoming a Navy Officer was the hottest thing ever. 'Cause it wasn't. Dude- you're 28, kinda behind the times, and you could have made more money if you did like a "Green to Gold" (army terms, not sure what it is called in the Navy) program. A) I have a ton of friends in the military and most are officers, B) most enlisted guys are super immature----like Seamen C) You think you have a pilot slot, but you don't...no one just gives away pilots slots, I know too much for you to pull that one on me. D) You might not make it as an officer- cause you're just not that smart

3) I started realizing how dumb he really was. He had to try so hard in college just to get passing grades, not good grades. Ok, most people would think this was cute or that he had work ethic. I'm just a bitch and think you're kinda dumb. Only a few courses in college were really hard for me and I am a pretty good student- so dude....GET ON MY LEVEL....if not, I think I might have to move on.

4) Not only was he dumb, but he didn't respect education. He was cheating in some of his courses I find out. He was taking a Calc class online and having another student do the assignments. He had told me someone was helping him......later I find out that they were doing it. How did I find this out? Well he was registering for the next semester and found a school that had Calc 2 online and was going to take the class there. I though ok- you don't want to go to class. No he made a big deal about it and told me he had to have the course for Navy ROTC but that they might not accept online bla bla bla...turns out he knew he would fail fail fail if he actually had to take the course since his buddy had been doing all the online stuff for him. He said school was just a stepping stone and you didn't learn anything and it was pointless bla bla bla......okay Mr. Enlisted. Sorry that is just something an enlisted guy would say (wow I am a bitch). But you do not say all this stuff putting education down to someone like me who actually worked to earn a degree, didnt cheat and went back for a MASTER'S DEGREE....hello 20K in debt----education is dumb right?

5) He was a cheap ass.....so we all thought I'm sure that he had redeemed being a cheap ass by taking me to Circus de Soeil right??? NOT! Turns out he knew a girl who worked in the box office and got the tickets for FREE! I'm all about connections and hook ups, but I thought that he had classed it up and put in some work. Maybe that is a lil materialistic of me, but this wasn't the first occasion. He was ALWAYS talking like a poor college kid. You shouldn't be a poor college kid at 28 unless you are a lawyer or a doctor.I was poor at the time also, but you didn't hear me saying things like, "Oh we'll go there once I get paid." The problem is I wanted to go and wanted to just pay for myself, but nooooooo.......he can't afford to pay his way. WTF You know how some people are just downers the way that they reference money all the time etc. that was him. He always wanted to drive, but then would bitch about gas etc. Then why did you offer and want to drive??? You have a yellow hummer, I feel like a huge d-bag anyway.

6) Droppin the L-bomb....yes he did it. "I'm falling in love with you." Saying that in 6-8 weeks is a good way to show me how much I'm not falling in love with you, you Crazy. We aren't even Facebook official. We're casually dating.

7) Stalker mode- so one night I wasn't feeling so hot and didnt want to talk to him. I texted him and told him as much as he didn't get the memo. Calling, Calling , Calling, Texting, Texting, Texting, and I would rarely respond to a text. So what does he do at 12pm, SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE......"Oh, no you didn't" (said in black sha-na-nay voice) I lived an hour and 20 min away from him.....Sorry I wanted some me time. WACKO. So he came in and wanted to talk and I said I'm not talking, you can sleep here if you want cause its late, but im sleeping. He got all whiny and yelling and bla bla bla as I sat in my bed. I eventually gave in and kinda talked and let him sleep with me. He should have known that was the beginning of the end.

8) He yelled at me. I have dated a ton of type A guys and never really had any fights. I don't do fights. If we are fighting before we have been together a while officially then its just not worth it. Guys don't yell at MeetMeFL, just like "No one puts baby in the corner,"

9)Sex with him became work. It was just awkward. He was SOOOO into it like an animal. Like grunting and talking himself up....who does that! The first few times were good, but then I started just liking it for the attention and "atleast I was getting some." It became atleast this is a good cardio work out. It was messy too...he would sweat like a wild boar, not that I have slept with a wild boar but I can only imagine. And when I started my blog about Seamen a while back titled A lot of .....its vulgur yes I know but so true. It was like a fire hose. GROSS

10) He wasn't getting the clue. He invited me to holiday functions and to meet his family and I continually declined. We exchanged Christmas gifts a week or so before Christmas. He did get me pretty thoughtful gifts and I was impressed,he'd listening to things I wanted and put thought into others but it didn't make up for the awkward conversations, his weird social presence, his obsessive nature, immaturity and overall not match for me--ness.

And then Seamen sunk....

After the holidays, I upped my get out of here tactics and blew him off as much as possible...he eventually sent me mean texts and voicemails and really showed his true colors. He actually sent me a multiple page Facebook message with bad things about me that I never really felt the need to read so I haven't. I thought he was "falling in love with me" lol, obviously I had a lot he wasn't falling in love with either. Seamen really showed how immature and pathetic he was by sending that email to a girl you met online and casually dated for a few weeks. Hope he pulls it together before he thinks he is going to be An Officer and a Gentleman, or else his relationSHIPs will continue to sink.

I was happy it was over, I like just dangling my toes in the water anyway....not sure I need a relationSHIP.

1 comment: